Posts tagged ‘Streams of Knowledge’
3rd National Conference on Small Water Service Providers, Davao City, Philippines, 19-20 August 2009
Organised by: Streams of Knowledge, National Water and Sanitation Association of the Philippines (NAWASA) and National Water Resources Board (NWRB)
Theme: Building Partnership: A Key to Effective Water Service Performance
The Conference intends to provide the platform where small water service providers can gain knowledge and exchange valuable experiences and expertise that would further improve water service delivery. The event is expected to be attended by more than 200 participants from water cooperatives, water associations, small and medium water entrepreneurs, government agencies, nongovernment organizations as well as donors and financing institutions.
3rd International WASH Practitioner’s Marketplace and Fair, East London, South Africa, 30 November 2009 – 2 December 2009
Organised by: Streams of Knowledge in collaboration with the Water Research Commission (WRC), Department of Water Affairs and Forestry (DWAF), Water Information Network – South Africa (WIN-SA), and Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC).
Main theme: “Keep Sharing for Effective WASH Knowledge Management”
- Bridging WASH & Sustainable Water Resources Management through Knowledge Management
- WASH Knowledge Management & Information Packaging for Climate Change Adaptation
- Understanding the Science Behind Sanitation Solutions
- Strengthening Resource Centers, Communities of Practice and Coalitions in WASH Knowledge Management
- Innovative WASH Service Delivery for the Urban and Rural Settings
- Localization of WASH Knowledge Management at the Community & Grassroots Levels
- Monitoring Use of WASH Knowledge
Abstract deadline: 30 June 2009 [abstract form]