Posts tagged ‘behaviour change’
Organised by the Water Technologies for Emerging Regions (WaTER) Center at the University of Oklahoma, the conference will bring together water and sanitation experts from academia, industry, NGOs, government and foundations.
Conference theme: Synergy at the Interface: Integrating Technology, Social Entrepreneurship and Behavior Change.
Ben Fawcett, 2011 International WaTER Prize Winner, will give a plenary address.
- Ned Breslin, Water for People – Hydrophilanthropy
- Annette Johnson, Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology – Water Technologies
- Dennis Lettenmaier, University of Washington – Water Resources/Climate Change
- John Oldfield, Water Advocates – Legislative Update
- Kurt Soderlund, Safe Water Network – Social Entrepreneurship
- Peter Winch, Director, Social and Behavioral Interventions Program, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health – Behavior Change