HELP International Symposium 2011, Gamboa, Panama, 21-24 November 2011
Theme: Building Knowledge Bridges for a Sustainable Water Future
Organised by: UNESCO International Hydrological Program (IHP), National Environmental Authority, International Center for Sustainable Development, and Interinstitutional Commission for the Canal Watershed
HELP is the UNESCO-IHP crosscutting initiative on Hydrology for the Environment, Life and Policy.
- Global change impacts on river basins and aquifer systems
- Strengthening governance and institutions
- Ecohydrology for healthy ecosystems
- Water, food and energy nexus
- Water education and knowledge sharing
For more information go to the conference web site: www.helpsymposium.com
Entry filed under: 21-11-2011, Capacity development, Governance, Knowledge management, Panama, Water resources management. Tags: ecohydrology, Hydrology for the Environment, Life and Policy (HELP), UNESCO, UNESCO-IHP.